10. You, my faithful blog subscribers and friendly blog visitors! Thank you for your encouragement and insights. I love the fact that a few clicks on the mouse or taps on a screen can make the world a much smaller place. May God be glorified and brought closer to all our hearts in the process!
9. I get to work every day with such a great staff at my elementary school.
8. The kids at school. Some share glimpses of their diverse cultures with me on a regular basis–as regular readers are well aware! Also, how many people get to frequently see kids who are so excited about a book they get to check out that they literally shake as they jump up and down?!
7. Becoming a finalist in the 2014 MeeGenius Author Challenge with my story about a whooping crane who needs a little help to migrate to Florida (Luna Crane, Papa Plane), and the news that the publisher (MeeGenius) is publishing all ten finalists! The new release date is late December/early January.
6. My new oven.
5. Jeff’s mom and my parents, who all came to our rescue in many different ways this fall when nearly everything in our house and driveway decided to fail us at the same time (refer to #6 for just one way we were so lovingly rescued).
4. New friends who have welcomed us into their fellowship.
3. Old friends who still love us.
2 Our oldest daughter’s joy in college.
1. Our youngest daughter’s joy in anticipating joining her sister in college next fall!
“Praise God from whom all blessings flow”
What are your Thanksgiving blessings this year? Share them in the comments!
The Sunday blog posts will resume after a one-week Thanksgiving break. See you on Wednesday for Wednesday’s Word!
Image credit: http://www.funnywallpaperhd.com